Black Cherry Popsicle
Cherry Balsamic Berry Mixture
1 1/3 cup Frozen Berries (Mixed Berry or Cherry)
1/3 cup Sugar
1 cup Water
3-4 tbsp Black Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
1 1/2 cup Water
1/4 cup Sugar (adjust according to taste)
Cherry Balsamic Berries:
1. In a sauce pan, add water and sugar and let the sugar dissolve, once this happens add in the Cherry Dark Balsamic and allow the mixture to come to a gradual boil. Once boiling, add your berries.
2. Allow to cook for about 20 minutes or until it is reduced to a sauce like consistency stirring throughout. Once your mixture is cooked, turn off the heat and put aside.
To Make the Popsicles:
3. Take 3/4 cup of your Black Cherry Balsamic Sauce and add it to a blender and blend until it is smooth smooth.
4. Pour into a sauce pan and add sugar and water, stir occasionally and allow to come to a boil.
5. Once the mixture has boiled strain it in a fine mesh container and pour into the popsicle mold of your choice.
6. Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight. Enjoy!