Delicious Stuffing Recipe
2 small onions diced
4 stalks celery diced
1/3 cup butter oil
2/3 cup wild mushroom & sage olive oil
1 ½ teaspoons poultry seasoning or ½ teaspoon ground sage
black pepper and salt to taste
12 cups bread cubes
3-4 cups chicken broth
2 tablespoons fresh parsley
1 tablespoon fresh herbs sage, thyme, rosemary
Cranberry Pear Balsamic or Cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place butter olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion, celery and poultry seasoning (and rosemary if using). Cook over medium-low until tender (do not brown), about 10-12 minutes.
3. Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Add onion mixture, parsley and fresh herbs.
4. Pour broth overtop until cubes are moist (but not soggy) and gently toss. You may not need all of the broth. Add wild mushroom and sage olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Place mixture in a serving dish, dot with additional butter olive oil and cover.
6. Bake 35 minutes, uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes.
7. Top with either cranberries or lightly drizzle Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar over top