Grilled Lamb Chops
1/4 cup Rosemary Fused Olive Oil
Juice of 1 lemon (about 1/4 cup lemon juice)
1/3 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
4 cloves garlic minced
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
8 lamb chops
1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil for pan cooking
Using paper towels, pat the chops dry.
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a shallow dish or zip lock bag.
2. Arrange lamb chops in the dish or bag, and pour the marinade all over the lamb, rubbing it into the meat.
3. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for at least 2 hours, or for more flavor, marinate overnight in the refrigerator, turning the chops from time to time. Allow the lamb chops sit at room temp 30 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat a grill pan over high heat and add oil just before the chops. Fry or grill lamb in 2 batches for 3-4 minutes each side, depending on thickness until done to your liking. (Usually, at 3 minutes per side they are medium, and at 4 minutes they are medium-well.)
5. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.