Yummy and Nutritious Cascadian Raspberry Zucchini & Carrot Muffins
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 cup finely grated zucchini
1 cup finely grated carrot
1/2 cup Roasted Walnut Olive Oil – extra to grease pan
1/2 cup molasses 2 large eggs
1 teaspoon Cascadian Raspberry White Balsamic
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
1 teaspoon cinnamon1/4 teaspoon cloves
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup hot water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Grease muffin pan with Roasted Walnut Oil. Combine flour baking soda, cinnamon, salt, allspice, and cloves and baking soda in a large bowl. Whisk well and set aside.
3. In a separate bowl stir combine the walnut oil, raspberry balsamic, brown sugar, eggs, molasses, ginger and balsamic and whisk well. Add the carrot and zucchini.
4. Add the flour mixture in three parts alternating with the hot water in three additions, beating until flour is just incorporated.
5. Pour into prepared muffin pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 35-40 minutes. Cool muffins a rack to cool completely. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.